Your Seattle Area Home Inspector!
I am a proud Certified Master Inspector
Every Certified Master Inspector must:
- have completed 1,000 fee-paid inspections and/or hours of education (combined);
- have been in the inspection business for at least three years;
- agree to abide by the inspection industry’s toughest Code of Ethics;
- agree to periodic criminal background checks; and
CMI’s are the best of the best – and that is what you deserve for YOUR home inspection.
Meet Your Home Inspector
Home Inspector Geff Spry of Hawks Eye Home Inspection explains why you should get a home inspection.
Hello, my name is
This is why I love what I do. I am able to provide a needed service in a professional manner while knowing I am helping someone with a very important life decision.
But coupled with that desire are my over 2 decades of residential and commercial construction experience and the extensive training that I have received, we are your best choice in inspections. We leave nothing to chance when it comes to your home inspection, which is why we work so hard to be the best at what we do.
We See What Other Inspectors Can’t
We use infrared on our home inspections to provide you with a better understanding of your
home, and to find issues that other inspectors may miss.
Utilizing infrared technology, we are able to locate defects and issues that are not visible to
the naked eye. While infrared technology does not allow us x-ray vision, it is a huge advantage in the home inspection process
This provides invaluable information that could mean the difference between finding
the home of your dreams or buying a nightmare.
Why Choose Me
Here are a few of my qualifications to inspect your home:
- 20 years in the construction industry has given me firsthand knowledge of your home and everything related to it.
- My pre-license Washington state D.O.L and required continuing education in the field and the classroom. I am also constantly working with, talking with, and assisting tradesmen about homes and their systems. It’s my life.
- A proven track record. We are one of the most reviewed home inspection companies in all of Seattle with years of happy home inspection clients.
- Member of InterNACHI (International Association of Home Inspectors) – the world’s largest home inspector association and the absolute best association a home inspector can belong to.
One of the Most Reviewed Seattle Area Inspectors Online!
Our clients speak volumes about our company. We have a long list of clients from years of inspecting in the area.
Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Shoreline, Lynnwood, Burien, West Seattle, Renton, Kent, Bothell, Kirkland, Kenmore, Snohomish, Marysville, Tacoma, Fife, Milton, Tukwila, Everett, Goldbar, Woodinville, Puyallup, Auburn, Issaquah, Fall City, Arlington, Smokey Point, Stanwood, Camano Island, Mount Vernon, Mukilteo, Forest Park, Northgate, Richmond Beach, Lake Stevens, Mercer Island, Sammamish, Newcastle, Mount Lake Terrace, Brier, Mill Creek, Monroe and More!
What Others Have To Say About Our Home Inspections
cannot give enough good comments about Hawks Eye Home Inspection and
owner, Geff Spry! I’ve bought and sold many houses and Geff is the best home inspector
I’ve had. He is extremely thorough, gives you the information about how
he will go about the inspection, takes all the time you need to ask
your questions and receive feedback, and gives a complete picture about
His pricing is fair. He is honest and straight forward. Very quick in
responding by phone, text, & email, and provides the analysis very
quickly, as well.
Altogether, very professional, friendly, funny guy who does a bang-up job! Very
pleased customer who highly recommends Geff Spry!